Monday, September 2, 2013

The Writer

About the short story...

"The Writer" is a short story that I wrote when I read a prompt about a novelist who saw a man move in his neighborhood, and the man started acting out like the main character he penned in his manuscript.

It was fun because the activity of answering prompts derived many different responses from writers.  For me, this specific activity was a momentous one because it opened a darker, more sinister side in my writing.

I enjoyed writing this short story and if you want to enter John DelaSant's cuckoo world, please download a free copy from this site:
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/351864


Once you're done reading, I hope you would take the time to leave a comment here.

Thanks and as usual, cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment