Monday, April 4, 2016

The Gap between Forever

In 2012, after a breakup, I decided to pursue a different track--one that I knew was something I wanted, but did not have the time to attend to before.  Yes, that's writing.

It began with just the gist of how the story would unravel.  Supposedly, the story is to take place in just one day.  One day! Imagine that, and how it has transformed since then.

The Gap between Forever (I know, there should be an "and something" here, but the I didn't know what to add. LOL) is the story of a woman who was diagnosed with cancer, and her battle against it, and how she would reveal the sickness to her husband.  It gives the reader a look into the protagonists lives back when they (Emilia and David) met, how they ended up with each other, until that day when she had to tell him about the Big C.  

Okay.  So maybe it sounded like a typical love story--maybe.  But there's more to it.  I love twists and writing about significant revelations are what I aim for whenever I pen a short story or novel.

I rarely talk about this book because I am not a romantic. Duh!  But I simply enjoyed writing the twist.  So there.

I usually offer the book for free at Amazon for five days, so if you happen to be interested, just send me a message and I will forward you a copy.

Get a copy here.

And if you happen to like it, to support us Indie Writers, please don't forget to leave a comment and rate the book.

Since then, I pushed on to write more.  I ghost write at times, and focus on the fantasy series Breaking the Scroll
book fantasy young adult epid

If you love writing, write.  That's how the journey should start.  Dream, and then act on it.

Cheers to everyone who are fascinated with words, whether in spawning them or reading them.


No comments:

Post a Comment