Monday, June 29, 2015

Indie Publishing-Hacked!

With so many resources out there, it sometimes gets confusing for a novice writer to find just one space to get information from, and believe me, this page is not going to be where writers would find the most help.  But rather, this is some sort of like a pep talk.  A little push to get us all going.  And when a writer gets that sense or feeling of almost crossing the finish line, of that particular moment when keying-in "the end" is all but a few presses, this site would lend some insight on what could be your next step.So welcome to this section of my blog, Indie Publishing--Hacked!

Foreword:My journey in writing started since I was ten years old and it was the first time I read a Sidney Sheldon novel.  I was astounded at the way the novel was written, how the plot was laid out, and how the voice influenced the overall impact of the story on me.  As the years progressed, I developed a passion for writing.  It was only in 2012 that I got the chance to write my full blown novel.I have been writing since then.  Short stories that I sell as a ghost writer.  Novels that I dreamt one day would be published traditionally.  And some blurbs that I thought might help fellow writers like me, who are just starting to chase this passion.This book (blog) is a product of my own experiences as an Indie writer.If you are thinking or evaluating whether to go indie or traditional, keep on reading.  I just may be able to leave you with some tips to get by. My expertise is really in writing fiction and this is the first non-fiction book I wrote.  So my tips are focused more for writers that write fiction.  Regardless, the rules apply to both types of writers.  And hey, since this book is free, take the time to download it and read in your device.For updates on the this thread, please join my mailing list.

No comments:

Post a Comment