Saturday, June 13, 2015

The Dark Unveiling

Breaking the Scroll is my first fantasy book and I was ecstatic when I finished writing it.  It has a cliffhanger ending and I like to believe that the handful readers I reached were waiting for the next installment.
Writing book two though proved to be difficult.  For one, it was difficult to start.  There were many scenes playing in my head that I just couldn't settle whose voice to allow to talk.  I settled on a new character, The Swordless Swordsman.  Now, how this guy's appearance in book 2 was perceived by the readers remains a question to me.
After more than a year or writing, reviewing, and editing, I am proud to announce that The Dark Unveiling is now available on Smashwords and Wattpad.
Let me hear from you.  In case you're already done reading it, let me know what you think.  I'll be happy to know your comments.  And who knows, maybe I can even listen to your dream power and use it on the third, and hopefully, the last part of Akea's world, Breaking the Scroll.
Enjoy reading!
A look back, here's what Breaking the Scroll is about:

No comments:

Post a Comment